As an American citizen, you have certain rights under the U.S. Constitution. These are your civil rights. When your civil rights are violated, you may be able to file a civil rights claim against the person responsible, including an individual, organization, or the government.Civil rights cases are complex, and require the skill and attention of an attorney who is familiar with handling these claims in California courts. Attorney Melissa Fulgencio is an attorney you can count on if your civil rights have been violated. Our law firm helps clients whose civil rights have been violated, such as claims related to:
- Equal Protection: Including protection from unlawful workplace discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, age, race, religion, or disability.
- Excessive Force: Protection against police brutality, unreasonable use of deadly force, and false arrests.
- Due Process: Protection from government deprivation of property, life, or liberties.
- Privacy: Protects against disclosure of your personal or private information that could damage your reputation or career.
- Freedom of Speech: Protection against punishment or wrongful termination based on speaking out on matters that relate to the public.
If any of your civil rights have been violated, contact attorney Melissa Fulgencio today.