As a law firm with many business clients, we always like to touch base with our clients at the start of each new year to make sure that they have a solid plan for the new year. It’s important to keep the following in mind, especially if you plan on growing your business with realistic goals in mind. Otherwise you might underperform or you might spread yourself too thin.
Here are 5 tips we recommend for staying on the right track in 2020:
- 1. WRITE IT ALL DOWN: Establish a clear roadmap and plan for what you expect each month, each quarter, and for the year as a whole.
- 2. PRIORITIZE: Focus on what you need to have as a priority as the leader of your company.
- 3. COMMUNICATION: Have a clear strategy for how you plan on communicating not only with your clients, but also with your employees (if you have any) and with businesses you work alongside with/do business with.
- 4. ANALYZE: Analyze and scrutinize what consumer trends you see from your clients/customers. What are their needs? What is or isn’t working? How do they respond to new campaigns and new wording?
- 5. FEEDBACK: Get feedback from your employees, especially if they are the ones directly in contact with your clients. Also good to get feedback from friends and family.